The New and Improved APOP Web Site
- The APOP_café, a virtual café whose diverse services and varied menus open its doors wide to those who wish to sample the pleasures and advantages of telecommunication through different types of social exchange
- APOP_online, your location for teamwork where professional work gets done at appointed times from virtually anywhere. This IT service will allow academic teams to work together to create on-line documents.
- The real-time On-line Continuing Education window
- A direct link to the the Community of Shared Practice Website of the the U.R. on Line Colloquium (the 2008 edition begins in April 2007) as well as other resources in production such as APOP_tour
- The APOP_Blog which will allow visitors to participate in the organization through comments and information.
The site will also become the living memory of the association. The section ‘Documents and Archives’ will allow browsers to witness the highlights of events marking APOP’s history through texts, images and video clips. Visitors to the Expositions Section will discover professional and academic IT productions in an on-line gallery.
Although the site is still in development, we are proud of what we have done to date. As well, we are doing our own maintenance thanks to our management team in tandem with the association’s active committees. Moreover, we are counting on our members to let us know their needs and suggestions by contributing to our departments like ‘Documents to share’, ‘Events’, ‘APOP_survey’, ‘Webographie’, etc.
Finally, this new leaf in our web history is just one event in the growth of our living on-line history. We are counting on you to be there to nourish our future.